- Very high-speed transient recorder-analyze switching transients, lightning strikes.
- Transient fault recorder-post fault analysis to verify protection and circuit breaker operations, fault clearance times
- Disturbance recorder/logger-analyze power system stability by recording reclose sequences, power swing, and frequency oscillations
- Trend recording-verify voltage regulation and balancing
- Power quality monitor-voltage and frequency profiles, voltage dips and surges, loss of supply, harmonic content, flicker, voltage and current imbalance
- Phasor Measurement Unit-synchronized phasor measurements, in accordance with IEEE C37.118-2005
- Fault locator-calculates distance to fault based on configurable line model
- Real time monitor-view analog, digital inputs, and computed values in near real time
- Sequence of events recorder-1 msec or better resolution on digital contacts
- 40 GB Solid State Disc
Platinum 2.5K Multi-Function Recorder
For all types of power system events, the Platinum 2.5K Multi-Function Recorder provides all the information you need to capture the complete picture. This comprehensive fault recorder simultaneously performs transient, sequence of events and disturbance recordings, phasor measurements and power quality analysis. All of these functions are performed at the highest level so it will meet your needs of today and the future. In a deregulated environment, the Platinum 2.5K is the best tool to provide the necessary data to increase revenues and retain your customer. The Platinum 2.5K takes place of several devices integrating their functions into one unit, saving you time and money.